Experience the Journey


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Guitar Broken and Infected Eye

Visited a Christian school today. I was tuning up my guitar to co-lead worship with my team and my one of my guitar gears broke! So I could not tighten a guitar string. We are going to try and find a shop to fix it tonight.

Also, while we were at the Christian school my right eye got infected and turned very red. Thankfully we have a doctor on our team, and Jason fixed me right up. Put some ointment in my eye and it cleared right up.

Saw many poor people in the city and the slums. There were so many beautiful kids! They are very precious. Could not believe the living conditions. No clean drinking water, and no proper disposal of sewage. It was hot and humid probably over 85 degrees, so there were a lot of awful smells.

Please pray how we can really make a difference for these people who the LORD Jesus Christ loves and cares about so much.

Edwin

No comments: